The Office of Faith and Spirituality will host Conversations in Interfaith Relations in America at 8 p.m., Wednesday, March 30 in Berlin Lounge, McKelvey Campus Center.The event is open to the public.
Designed specifically as an “informal conversation among people from differing faith traditions,” several participants from various faith communities will present a 5-minute presentation on their interpretation of and interaction with other faith traditions, followed by a question and answer series.
- Dr. David Dawson ‘69, retired executive presbyter of the Presbytery of Shenango
- Sharon Eakes, retired therapist and healthcare executive and published author on Baha’i faith
- Dr. Mustansir Mir, professor of Islamic studies, Youngstown State University
- Rev. James Mohr, chaplain and director of church relations, Westminster College
- Dr. Bryan Rennie, professor of religion, Westminster College
The event is sponsored by The Office of Faith and Spirituality and Westminster’s department of religious studies with funding from the Vira I. Heinz Foundation.
Contact Mohr at firstname.lastname@example.org or (724) 946-7116 with questions.