@ Market Street Table & NW Borough Park
May 6th, Dinner to be set for 5pm
Join us as we kick off what is going to be a very exciting First Fridays season! Come and share a meal with your neighbors at our Market Street Community Table beginning at 5:00pm. Bring your own, or better yet, stop by one of our delicious local eateries listed below for carry out!
The Dirty Pickle
The Dutch Isle
The Fractured Grape
Jimmy’s Corner Restaurant
Mugsies Coffee House
Sweet Chessie’s Bakery
The Tavern on the Square
It should be a wonderfully busy evening in New Wilmington and here are just a few more reminders about the dinner event:
– The table will be set up for members of the community to come and go from 5:00 – 8:00pm
– There will be chairs around the table, but you should plan to bring your own plate, untensils, and napkins if you should need them
– The restaurants are aware of the probable crowd and will try their best to accomodate you in a timely fashion – pre-ordering is recommended – please exercise patience and grace when necessary
– Because of the nature of this all welcoming event, we cannot guarantee anyone a seat at a specified time
– Stay tuned for updates, rain plans, and SPECIALS!! on Facebook
Dinner entertainment provided by Victor Rangel Productions. His “Motown Sounds” are sure to be a hit with all-ages!
Then, we are opening our Summer Movie Series that evening at 8:00pm with the showing of Ratatouille. Bring your blankets, chairs, and loved ones to enjoy a big screen flick under the stars. Concessions will be available and benefiting a local student group. All movies will be shown on the Market Street hillside of the New Wilmington Borough Park.
For a full listing of title and dates, please see the Summer Movie Series webpage.
This wonderful family-friendly series is courtesy of Armstrong Cable and the Lawrence County Federated Library System.