Fresh Marketplace @ New Wilmington Center, located at the corner of Chestnut and Vine Streets, will begin its 6th Farmers Market season Saturday May 8, 2021 from 9 am to 1 pm. Come visit with 35 or more local farmer and artist vendors, hear local musicians perform at the free “Morning Concert” and dine outside under our umbrellas to eat freshly prepared breakfast and lunch entrees from the Fresh Marketplace Grill using our local farmers’ delicious meats, dairy and vegetable products! Fresh Marketplace is our community’s fun and safe place to be every Saturday morning from 9 am to 1 pm from May 8 through September 2021.
THE MORNING CONCERT @ FRESH MARKETPLACE
2021 MUSIC SCHEDULE Every Saturday 10 am – 1 pm
- May 8 Sam Stuckey – Roots, Progressive Bluegrass and Country Music
- May 15 Tyler Jenkins – Singer/songwriter on Acoustic Guitar
- May 23 Charlie Barath – Blues Harmonica Singer/Songwriter
- May 30 Mike Leslie – Singing and Strumming
- June 5 Jim Scott – Singer/songwriter
- June 12 Nelson Boosel – Banjo pickin’ with other TBA local musicians
- June 19 Jane Gregg – Joe Barth’s New Standards
- June 26 Gary Prisby – Acoustic Rock & Blues
- July 3 Sam Stuckey – Roots, Progressive Bluegrass, and Country Music
- July 10 Jane Gregg – ROCK JAZZ
- July 17 Tom Turner – Sound Witness
- July 24 Mark DeWalt – Catro Duo
- July 31 Sweet Atmosphere – Max Schang, Clint Hoover and Jim Spears play Gypsy Jazz
- August 7 Terry Dach & Charlie Fischer – Singer/ Songwriters on guitar and organ
- August 14 Ruby Hornsby – Mountain Soul Music
- August 21 Mike & Lauren – Singing and Strumming
- August 28 Tug Creek – Old-time Bluegrass with great yodeling
- September 4 Charlie Barath – Harmonica Blues Singer/Songwriter
- September 11 Terry Dach & Charlie Fischer – Singer/Songwriters on guitar and organ
- September 18 The Casual Hobos – hard-driving Bluegrass!
- September 25 Sweet Atmosphere – Max Schang, Clint Hoover and Jim Spears play Gypsy Jazz
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you are looking for something fun to do on a Saturday morning then please join us by volunteering! The Fresh Marketplace Grill is a creative place to cook or help serve delicious food. We could always use help in setting up or cleaning up the Market. Children Activities may be offered again and volunteers help the children make crafts. Most importantly, help support our local economy by coming to our community farmers market and spread the news about how wonderful it is! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. See us on Facebook or visit www.nwfreshmarketplace.org. THANK YOU!
Fresh fruits, vegetables, micro greens, herbs, flowers, meats, poultry, eggs, cheese, local maple syrup and honey, homemade clothes and goods, essential oils, fly-fishing ties, artwork and household decorative items are just a few of the local goods that will be available. In addition, there will be live music from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. every week, guided children’s crafts at the children’s activity table, and fresh prepared foods available for take-out or dining at the outdoor seating.
Fresh Marketplace is located at in intersection of Chestnut & Vine in the beautiful mural painted 5 bay Borough maintenance garage.
For more information about Fresh Marketplace and each Saturday market visit nwfreshmarketplace.org
Interested in becoming a vendor, email email@example.com