Fresh Marketplace @ New Wilmington Center, located at the corner of Chestnut and Vine Streets, will begin its 7th Farmers Market season Saturday May 7, 2022 through September 17th, from 9 am to 1 pm.
Come visit with 35 or more local farmer and artist vendors, hear local musicians perform at the free “Morning Concert” and dine outside under our umbrellas to eat freshly prepared breakfast and lunch entrees from the Fresh Marketplace Grill using our local farmers’ delicious meats, dairy and vegetable products! Fresh Marketplace is our community’s fun and safe place to be every Saturday morning.
THE MORNING CONCERT @ FRESH MARKETPLACE
2022 MUSIC SCHEDULE Every Saturday 10 am – 1 pm
- May 7 Chad Goldbach – Singer/Songwriter on Acoustic Guitar
- May 14 Rock Jazz Trio – Dennis Grosky-vocals/guitar; Jane Gregg-
violin; Tony Bellassai – bass; play Jazz standards and more
- May 21 Joe Fritz – Rock, Ballads and Blues
- May 28 Jim Scott – Singer/Songwriter on Acoustic Guitar
- June 4 Mike Leslie – Singing and Strumming
- June 11 Sweet Atmosphere – Max Schang- guitar; Clint Hoover-
harmonica and Jim Spears- bass; perform Gypsy Jazz
- June 18 Ruby – Mountain Soul Music
- June 25 Catro Jazz Duo – Pianist Mark DeWalt and Saxophonist
David Kana perform classic Jazz and spontaneous originals
- July 2 EDGE – Jane Gregg- violin; Mark DeWalt- keyboards; and John Elmer- vocals/guitar; play smooth Rock and Jazz
- July 9 Tune Mechanics – Kurtis Covert, Nelson Boosel and Jim Scott play Folk and Acoustic Rock
- July 16 Terry Dach and Charlie Fischer – Singer/Songwriters on Guitar and Organ
- July 23 Michael Chutz – Music from the 60’s and 70’s plus originals
- July 30 Gary Prisby – Acoustic Rock & Blues
- August 6 Mike & Lauren – Singing & Strumming
- August 13 Ruby – Mountain Soul Music
- August 20 Border Ride Duo – Nelson Boosel and Scott Pearson perform songs about extraordinary moments in ordinary life
- August 27 Tug Creek – Old Time Bluegrass with great yodeling
- September 3 Sweet Atmosphere – Max Schang – guitar; Clint Hoover-harmonica; and Jim Spears – bass; play Gypsy Jazz
- September 10 Charlie Barath – Singer/Songwriter on Harmonica
- September 17 Steve Honeyboy Vuich – Soul/Rock/Folk/Country
Bring your requests!
Sponsored by Shenango On The Green, The Inn On Market, and The New Wilmington Farmers Market * Fresh Marketplace
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you are looking for something fun to do on a Saturday morning then please join us by volunteering! The Fresh Marketplace Grill is a creative place to cook or help serve delicious food. We could always use help in setting up or cleaning up the Market. Children Activities may be offered again and volunteers help the children make crafts. Most importantly, help support our local economy by coming to our community farmers market and spread the news about how wonderful it is!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
See us on Facebook or visit www.nwfreshmarketplace.org. THANK YOU!
Fresh fruits, vegetables, micro greens, herbs, flowers, meats, poultry, eggs, cheese, local maple syrup and honey, homemade clothes and goods, essential oils, fly-fishing ties, artwork and household decorative items are just a few of the local goods that will be available. In addition, there will be live music from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. every week, guided children’s crafts at the children’s activity table, and fresh prepared foods available for take-out or dining at the outdoor seating.
Fresh Marketplace is located at in intersection of Chestnut & Vine in the beautiful mural painted 5 bay Borough maintenance garage.