July 29, 2017
10am – 8pm
Volant Village transforms into Diagon Alley for a day of great food, drink, and entertainment.
For Potterheads of all ages!
- Local restaurants and food vendors brewing up unique Potter-themed foods and treats including Butterbeer, polyjuice potion, pumpkin juice, chocolate frogs, and more
- Wands, wands, wands! (Artisan AND edible!)
- 1-2pm: Entertainment by Pittsburgh-based music duo Muggle Snuggle (Knockin Noggin stage)
- 7-9pm: Music by Russ Saylor (Knockin Noggin stage)
- Character meet-and-greet (time TBA)
- Photo booths throughout the village
- Face painting
- Potter-themed crafts for kids
After your Diagon Alley excursion: register for the “Fantastic drinks and where to find them” Family trail at Knockin Noggin Cidery and Winery (Reservations Required 724-704-0662)
For More information, contact Special-Teas, Etc. at 724-533-2629, or visit the Facebook event page at http://tinyurl.com/volantpotterfest.